Egyptian Voyager Preview 2018
Brochure Type: Preview 2018 USA
A tale of a great emperor and beautiful queen are the highlights of this journey past temples, tombs and antiquities, cruising the mighty river Nile from Luxor to Aswan. Follow the frenetic pace of Cairo, and imagine Alexander the Great and Cleopatra's great Alexandria, today Egypt's cultural capital.
- City Tours in Cairo and Luxor
- Cruise in a felucca across the Nile
- View the Great Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan and the Roman Theatre in Alexandria.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, the Temple of Isis on the island of Philae, the temples at Edfu and Kom-Ombo, the temples of Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and the Colossi of Memnon in Luxor and the Coptic Monasteries in Alexandria
- 5 buffet breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- 3 cruise lunches
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Three-night luxury Nile Cruise
- Flight from Luxor to Cairo
- Flight from Cairo to Aswan
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (803) 252-6900 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13495108
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2017
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Cairo||Arrive Cairo (2 Nights): You are met on arrival at Cairo Airport and transferred to your hotel. Relax and soak up the atmosphere.|
|Day 2||Cairo||Cairo Sightseeing: Enjoy a guided tour of the Egyptian Museum, home of King Tutankhamun's priceless treasures. View one of the seven wonders of the ancient world - the Great Pyramids at Giza, including the Pyramid of Cheops and the Sphinx.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 3||Aswan||Cairo - Aswan - Nile Cruise (3 Nights): After your flight to Aswan, visit the impressive High Dam. Travel by motorboat to the Temple of Isis, on the Island of Philae. Board your luxury Nile cruise ship for lunch then sail in a felucca to see the Botanical Gardens and the Aga Khan Mausoleum.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
Nile Cruise MS Miriam, MS Giselle or La Boheme or Similar
|Day 4||Edfu||Nile Cruise: Kom-Ombo - Edfu: Enjoy a relaxing morning or join an Optional Experience to Abu Simbel. This afternoon visit the Temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated to Sobek, the crocodile god. This evening, dress up in traditional Egyptian galabeas for a fun-filled Egyptian dinner and cultural experience.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 5||Luxor||Nile Cruise: Edfu - Luxor: Discover Egypt's best-preserved cult temple at Edfu, dedicated to the falcon god, Horus. On arrival in Luxor, see the ancient Great Temple, which dominates the city.Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 6||Cairo||Disembark - Luxor - Cairo: Explore the extraordinary Valley of the Kings and Luxor's West Bank, a breathtaking complex of mortuary temples and tombs. Admire Queen Hatshepsut's Temple. And marvel at the Colossi of Memnon. Visit the gigantic Karnak Temple Complex before your flight to Cairo.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 7||Alexandria||Cairo - Alexandria: Visit the Coptic Monasteries at Wadi El Natrun (if open) on the way to Alexandria. Enjoy spectacular views of the Mediterranean this evening during dinner with your fellow travellers at a local restaurant.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 8||Cairo||Alexandria Sightseeing - Cairo: Tour the white marble Roman Amphitheatre and Pompey's Pillar at the ancient acropolis. Visit the Kom el Shoqafa Catacomb and the National Museum. Admire the magnificent El Morsi Abu El Abbas Mosque before your drive back to Cairo.Buffet Breakfast|
Concorde El Salam
|Day 9||Depart Cairo||Depart Cairo: Say goodbye to Egypt, your fellow travellers and Travel Director after the trip of a lifetime. Airport transfers are available, conditions apply.Buffet Breakfast|
- The highlight of your holiday is the cruise along the legendary River Nile on board the most luxurious of ships, the MS Miriam, MS Giselle or MS La Boheme* 5-star features of the MS Miriam, MS Giselle or MS La Boheme are fully air-conditioned, luxury two-berth cabins with en-suite bathroom, full size bath, shower and toilet. On-board facilities include a plunge pool, two bars, restaurant and two gift shops. *Note: At certain times, a similar cruise ship of the same category as MS Miriam, MS Giselle or MS La Boheme may be used.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class