London to Rome Highlights Preview 2018
Brochure Type: Preview 2018 USA
Europe's romantic capitals and extraordinary cultural highlights are the highlights of this jaunt through Western Europe, exploring the majestic monuments of Paris, the lush Burgundy region, beautiful Lake Lucerne and the Italian cultural centres of Venice, Florence and Rome.
- Dover See the White Cliffs
- Florence See Piazza St. Croce
- Lucerne Orientation includes views of the Chapel Bridge and a visit to the Lion Monument
- Paris Sightseeing includes views of the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower
- Rome Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Colosseum, see the ancient sites and visit St. Peter's Basilica
- Venice Cruise by private boat to St. Mark's Square. Visit a traditional glassblowing workshop
- 7 buffet breakfasts
- 3 three course dinners
- 2 full breakfasts
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Daily breakfast
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host if you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel
- Ferry from Dover to Calais
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- London airport transfer service available to purchase, conditions apply. See link below for airport transfer page
- Airport transfer is provided on the last travel day. Conditions apply. See airport transfer page link below for details
- Pick-up in London if you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel booked through Trafalgar or from the London Reception Centre
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host at your London hotel
Call (803) 252-6900 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13495425
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2017
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||London||Arrive London (2 Nights): Relax after check-in or stroll through London and soak up the unique atmosphere. See the sights, visit a museum or go shopping - the list is endless and the choice is yours.|
|Day 2||London||London Free Time: Spend today exploring London on your own. See all the sights - from Buckingham Palace to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square, the city is brimming with instantly recognizable attractions. Visit museums and galleries, wander through Royal Parks or take the ride of your life on the London Eye. The choice is yours.Full Breakfast|
|Day 3||Paris||London - Paris (2 Nights): This morning meet your Travel Director and traveling companions to board your Trafalgar coach and set off from London. See the White Cliffs of Dover as you cross by ferry to Calais in France. Travel past the Somme battlefields in northern France to the glittering capital Paris, your home for the next two nights. Consider a cruise along the Seine in a glass-topped boat.Full Breakfast|
Mercure La Defense 5
|Day 4||Paris||Paris Sightseeing and Free Time: Your morning orientation tour includes views of the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower. Spend the afternoon as you wish. You might like to round off your Parisian adventure with a spectacular cabaret show.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 5||LUCERNE REGION||Paris - Lucerne Region: Today drive through the Burgundy region where vineyards stretch as far as the eye can see. Pass the fortified town of Belfort to lakeside Lucerne with views of the 14th century Chapel Bridge and a visit to the Lion Monument during your orientation tour. Dine tonight at your hotel.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 6||Venice||Lucerne Region - Venice: Traverse the Alps into Italy via the scenic St. Gotthard route and catch a glimpse of Lake Como. Skirt the sprawling commercial capital, Milan, arriving later in the region of Venice, a historically wealthy city built across 118 islands in a marshy lagoon.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 7||Florence||Venice Orientation - Florence: Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square and see the sumptuous Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica. Watch the Venetian craftsmen at work creating local specialities at a glassblowing workshop. Afterwards you might like to take an Optional Experience to Burano Island for a delightful lunch. Cross the Apennine Mountains, arriving later in Florence, birthplace of the Renaissance.Buffet Breakfast, Dinner|
|Day 8||Rome||Florence - Rome (2 Nights): See the sights during your orientation tour of Florence which includes a stroll to Santa Croce Square. Don't miss the opportunity to shop for high-quality leather and gold before departing for Rome.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 9||Rome||Rome Orientation and Free Time: Your Local Specialist takes you on a guided visit of St. Peter's Basilica, believed to enclose the tomb of St. Peter. Your fascinating guided sightseeing tour continues across the River Tiber to view the Colosseum and see the ancient sites of Rome. Spend free time afterwards exploring on your own. Shop in smart boutiques on the Via Ottaviano or throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain.Buffet Breakfast|
|Day 10||Depart Rome||Depart Rome: After breakfast, say 'arrivederci' to Rome and your fellow travellers at the end of your holiday. Airport transfers are available. Conditions apply.Buffet Breakfast|
- International Air: Trafalgar guarantees to quote you the lowest possible airfare available on the day that you book. Please note that airfares are not included in the prices above.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class
From $1,675.00 (USD)
Tour Type: CostSaverBrochure Type: Preview 2018 USAEurope's romantic capitals and extraordinary cultural highlights are the highlights of this jaunt through Western Europe, exploring the majestic monuments of Paris, the lush Burgundy region, beautifu...